Hi! My name is Kathryn Goettsch. My business boutique is designed to help the solopreneur set up and maintain their business by the book.
My tax and bookkeeping packages range from DIY with access to me for quick questions through full support.
My credentials include:
- Bachelor’s and Master’s Degrees in Accounting
- Working in public accounting since January, 2005
- CPA, licensed in the state of Michigan, since February 11, 2010
- QuickBooks Advanced ProAdvisor, Desktop and Online; earning all certifications available since 2011
Why Choose Me?
I have worked in individual taxation and small business bookkeeping since 2005. With a little bit of guidance, my clients are able to run their own businesses. You can, too!
Launching your business correctly saves time and trouble. Using my tips and tricks will help you run your business.
My support is customized to your level of interest and knowledge in accounting.
I will answer any accounting and taxation questions in plain English to help you understand your business finances.
Use my easy link from Intuit to submit your documents and signatures. From the comfort of your home, your taxes can be completed. Or, schedule a consult for assistance so you can file your taxes yourself with added confidence.
Additional services include setting up simple WordPress websites for reasonable rates.
Who I Am (outside my office!)
- Trinity Lutheran-Utica member since 1998
- Former full-time, stay-at-home mom for 14 years
- Current wife, daughter, sister, and mom of three adult children**
**For those of you creating and living a trailblazing vision *on your terms* while juggling different priorities…I get you!
- To help you…
- stay compliant with the IRS
- run & grow your business
What I Do
- File tax returns
- Support bookkeeping needs for service-based businesses